EC Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a compressive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
It teaches professionals various methods of identifying vulnerabilities and taking countermeasures against the said vulnerabilities. The professionals will learn how to secure their data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan.
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Management
- Risk Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plan
- Data Backup
- Data Recovery Strategies
- Virtualization Bases Disaster Recovery
- System Recovery
- Centralized and Decentralized Computing
- Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training