APM — a predictive, proactive, and preemptive threat intelligence and vulnerability management solution.
Attack Path Modelling (APM) is an AI-led tool that provides ongoing assessment and unified visualisation of cyber risk and attack paths that threaten an organization’s critical assets/crown jewels. Leveraging proprietary intelligence and machine learning, APM predicts potential exposures and generates intelligent, prioritised recommendations to mitigate these cyber risks.
APM is a critical capability in your cyber security toolkit to move from security of today to tomorrow—allowing you to protect the organisation from cyber threats before they occur.
HOW APM WORKS
- Ingest your asset network and vulnerability data;
- Visualise your network of assets;
- Quantify cyber risk to assets, including crown jewels;
- Identify vulnerable entry points to the network;
- Predict attack paths and scenarios that could be used to compromise your environment;
- Define and prioritise actionable mitigation through risk scoring and scenario analysis and
- Generate and track prioritised actions for remediation with ability to integrate with most ticketing systems.