Cyber Security Update Webinar, 25 & 26 March 2021.
The Covid Learning Era has been designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to gain new insights into areas such as cyber risk management, reducing these risks with an effective response plan, AI in security, connected devices as potential targets for cyber-attacks, data and cloud governance, or the rise of automation intelligence and the shortage of the human one.
This webinar aims to bring together leading experts, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and delegates to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Cyber Security.
Why you should attend this webinar.
- Cyber-attacks are on the rise in all businesses.
- You may have the most up-to-date and strongest security systems in place, but this will be a wasted investment if you don’t also train and test your staff.
- Threats are ever-evolving and become more sophisticated and harder to detect. Regular training on the latest criminal tactics will help mitigate risk.
Your employees are your first and primary line of defense against online crime. Equip them with the knowledge and skills they need to protect themselves – and your business – from criminal elements.
- 250+ Live Attendees- Meet Senior ICT Security Decision Makers From Across Africa
- 19 Speakers- Learn From Those At The Forefront Of ICT Security Strategy
- 10+ Sponsors- Engage with Our Sponsors And Find Solutions To Your Challenges
Technical requirements for online sessions: Training will be presented live via 10Times Floor. You need to have access to either a laptop / desktop including activated webcam, earphones, etc. Internet connection (3G or 4G / LTE) – minimum speed of 3.0 Mbps (up / down).
Our Live e-series sessions are based on the science of transformation and features:
- Interactive features valued by delegates
- Group discussions with the facilitators and other attendees
- A direct two-way communication channel with the facilitators
- Certificate of attendance, much like our on-site trainings
Fee Per Delegate: R 2, 999
- Access to 18 sessions of in-depth content and discussions over 2 days, all available live and on demand immediately after the live session has finished.
- The latest information and advice from 26+ expert international and local speakers.
- Admission to the virtual exhibition where you will have the ability to interact with with leading security solutions providers through our virtual exhibition of 12+ booths.
- Network with other delegates online and set up virtual 1-1 meetings.
Why sponsor, exhibit or advertise at Cyber Security Update Webinar?
Build significant and sustained brand awareness among industry professionals and decision makers through a thought-leadership platform and various prime exposure opportunities.
Potential Lead Generation
Reach out to relevant buyers and motivated prospects that are seeking new technology and solutions available in the market today.
Build key relationships among other industry faithful and tap on face to face meetings that strengthen business ties meaningfully.
Heightened Product Showcase
Create massive visibility of your products and services, engaging interest and buzz ahead of your competition